an attempt at using a photo blog to "do small things with GREAT love..." - one photo at a time.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

14th Sunday in Ordinary Time


title:Weakness and strength
date: ?
location: medical center, san francisco

From Today's 2nd Reading:
but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,
for power is made perfect in weakness."
I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses,
in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me.
Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults,
hardships, persecutions, and constraints,
for the sake of Christ;
for when I am weak, then I am strong.

1 comments:

Lisa E. August 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

that's so weird. (or providential... or both) that's my favorite bible passage. and that's me! hahaha.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP